After Thanksgiving we headed to Santa Barbara for the rest of the weekend. We absolutely LOVED it! We did a handful of hikes to waterfalls and hot springs...thanks to my honey who plans all the hikes! We walked around the boardwalk, harbor, pier and shops. We had a blast walking down state street and did a little Christmas shopping. It was so festive and classy. Who knew we would fall in love with Santa Barbara? Well, we did.
I love Mexican food and Los Arroyos is my new fave...and fried calamari from Brophy Bros. on the harbor was phenomenal. Yum! And, the botanical gardens were spectacular...the redwood forest was a delight. Yes, they had 250+ foot redwoods. I am dying to make a trip to the actual redwoods with my lover. We have so many places we want to visit together. This is only the beginning! I love you honey.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Santa Barbara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a fun trip! I love Santa Barbara!
Post a Comment