
Today we celebrate our Savior's life, resurrection and atonement. I know the Savior lives and loves us. I am so thankful for the gift of the atonement so that we can repent and be made clean again. I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His church. I know President Thomas S. Monson is the Lord's prophet on the earth today and he leads and guides us by the will of the the Lord. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and restored Christ's church on the earth again. I know the Book of Mormon is true. How lucky we are to have these wonderful blessings in our lives. My heart is truly full. Happy Easter Everyone.
To learn more visit www.lds.org or www.mormon.org
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment