
I'm finally getting my photography business up and running and I love it. Introducing my first photo shoot by Bella Dolce Photography...
Jessica is one of my gorgeous 16-year-old nieces. She is such a darling and I had so much fun with her shoot. Isn't she a knock-out? Here are some of my favorites.
[My website, www.belladolcephotography.com, is under construction, but hopefully I'll be unveiling it soon. Because I'm just starting out, I'll give you a really great deal...if you want to schedule a shoot call me at 949-466-4657 or email me at belladolcephoto@gmail.com]





Wednesday, August 26, 2009
{Introducing Bella Dolce Photography}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Steph!!!!!!!! how nice!! i love that name! i love your pics and your nice is beautiful!
I love these pictures! You will be great at photography. I can't wait to see more! By the way, it was good to see a picture of your parents- they look great!
Work it out girl!
Post a Comment