Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day



After a nice morning opening our presents and spending time together at home, we hiked to Ortega falls on Christmas Day. It was raining, but it was really fun. The trails weren't really trails and so we ended up taking a detour. But, we found our way to the lower falls and had to rock climb our way up over massive boulders to the upper falls. We went home and cleaned up and headed over to Scott's parents house where we had more gifts to open. They were very generous and they gave us a lot of nice things and money. I have the greatest in-laws! We had dinner and enjoyed our evening with the family. We are all very blessed and absolutely loving this wonderful time of year.

2 comments:

Jay y Ailen said...

hey you guys,we went to the hike in laguna beach today it whas sooo much fun!!!we shuld do it often togheter!!!

Carrie said...

Hey Stephanie,
Just thought I'd let you know I checked out your blog, you can click on mine and check it out too. This is so great to get back in touch with you. BTW, my Aunt lives on Balboa peninsula, sounds like that's not too far from where you live. I'm so jealous.