My parent's invited us to spend my birthday weekend with them at their time share in Solvang. Too bad I had a nasty cold the entire weekend so it's a bit of a blurr for me. Despite my sneeziness, we introduced my parent's to our favorite breakfast place, Paula's Pancake House, where they serve the most incredible Danish pancakes and sausage. Scott can't go to Solvang without eating danishes and sausage. He and my Dad are on the same wavelength. I enjoyed driving around the area and soaking up the beautiful green hills all over the place. I guess March is the perfect time to catch the green. And I couldn't get enough of all the wild orange poppies everywhere, so beautiful. And it wouldn't be a complete trip without a stop at our favorite place for Mexican food, Los Arroyo's, in downtown Santa Barbara. YUM. On our way home Scott and I took a detour and went on this cool hike along the coast at Montaña de Oro State Park and it was such gorgeous coastline. A long drive home and two sick days later...I'm feeling much better now.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Montaña de Oro State Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment