We took a Sunday stroll out at Point Vicente in Palos Verdes after church and really enjoyed the Seascape trail along the coast. We saw around ten dolphins playing in a cove and we had fun spotting the cute little sea lions that were playing in the water. Unfortunately we didn't see any whales this time, but we're going to go back in a couple weeks and try again.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Point Vicente
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Miss Stephanie....Do you Guys Ever Stay Home for 1 Weekend??? You're always out doing fun things and I love it!!! I'm sad I missed you on Saturday, but all the driving and the location was just not making it easy to see you. Hope all is well! Miss you
hey Stephanie!! i have been trying to track you down for forever!! These pics are totally gorgeous!!
Post a Comment